This microscope has recently undergone a style improvement, giving the instruments a very modern appearance. With a robust and high quality design, finished to an excellent standard. It is an ideal instrument in biological, histological, pathological field now with LED Illumination. All our microscopes come with a 5 years full warranty.
- Viewing Head: Sliding Trinocular Head
- Eyepieces: Wide Field Eyepiece WF10×/18
- Objectives: Achromatic 4×, 10×, 20x, & 40×
- Nosepiece: Quadruple Nosepiece
- Stage: Double Layers Mechanical Stage 140X140mm/ 75X50mm
- Condenser: Abbe NA1.25 with Iris Diaphragm up & down
- Focusing System: Coaxial Coarse and Fine Adjustment
- Illumination: LED Illumination, Brightness Adjustable
- Aluminium Carrycase now available as an optional accessory
This microscope meets and exceeds the specifications recommended by Dr Elaine Ingram for soil microbiology, Dr. Ingham is a world-renowned soil microbiologist who pioneered many of the currently used biological soil amendment techniques and pioneered the testing of soil microbial life as an indicator of soil and plant health. Dr. Ingham is the Chief Scientist at the Rodale Institute. She is the founder of the Sustainable Studies Institute and the Soil Foodweb Inc. soil testing labs. Dr. Ingham is the key author of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture's Soil Biology Primer. She has been the mentor of numerous soil scientists and practitioners of ecologically balanced landscape design, and has helped farmers all over the world to grow more resilient crops by understanding and improving their soil life.